Briwax Original Wax Polish 5 Litre is ideal for treating our interior timber doors and woodwork (architrave & frames etc.) as well as a variety of other timber products. This larger tin provides great value for money offering significant savings cost per weight over the 400gms size version. Briwax is a world renowned Wax Polish treatment used by both DIYers and professionals.
Briwax is very easy to apply using a cloth, brush or fine grade wire wool, and a satin finish is easy to achieve. If you want a high gloss finish then a little more elbow grease may be required.
Briwax Wax Polish is also suited for furniture such as chests of drawers or coffee tables and the like. Often used by antiques restorers to give an authentic look.
- The natural woodfinishing treatment for all types of wood, in the home and in the workshop for all wood craftsmen.
- A blend of Beeswax and Carnauba waxes to give an instant natural sheen to bare wood or over Sanding Sealer.
- Ideal for wood carvings and turned wood, for floors and skirtings.
- Briwax cleans and protects wood, tiles, metalwork, marble and melamine etc.
- Available in clear, which maintains the natural colour of the wood, and eight wood shades to stain and wax in one operation.
- Briwax is extensively used in the pine furniture industry.
- Available in Briwax and Briwax Original.
- Apply with 0000 steel wool, Briwax brushes or cloth.
Instructions for use as well as other useful tips are available at our Briwax Wax Polish User Guide page.
Please note that due to limitations in reproducing colours in print and on computer monitors, the colours may vary and the images shown must only be used as a guide. The colours can also vary depending on the timber that it is applied to. We recommend that a small unseen sample area is coated first to ensure you are happy with it before proceeding.
This is a clearance item and is sold without warranty as per our terms & conditions