Briwax Original Wax Polish 400gms is an ideal size of tin if you have just a couple of doors to treat. Suitable for our interior doors as well as other woodwork (linings, architraves etc.), this world renowned wood treatment is often used for treating other items of furniture such as dining tables.
We stock 14 shades (including clear) to suit most tastes.
Easily applied using a lint free cloth, it can be buffed up to a high gloss shine by either cloth or brush, of left as a satin finish with just a little polishing.
Additional coats are very easy apply with just a light rub down with a fine wire wool then another coating and buffing, your woodwork will look pristine for many years.
- The natural woodfinishing treatment for all types of wood, in the home and in the workshop for all wood craftsmen.
- A blend of Beeswax and Carnauba waxes to give an instant natural sheen to bare wood or over Sanding Sealer.
- Ideal for wood carvings and turned wood, for floors and skirtings.
- Briwax cleans and protects wood, tiles, metalwork, marble and melamine etc.
- Available in clear, which maintains the natural colour of the wood, and eight wood shades to stain and wax in one operation.
- Briwax is extensively used in the pine furniture industry.
- Available in Briwax and Briwax Original.
- Apply with 0000 steel wool, Briwax brushes or cloth.
Instructions for use as well as other useful tips are available at our Briwax Wax Polish User Guide page.
Please note that due to limitations in reproducing colours in print and on computer monitors, the colours may vary and the images shown must only be used as a guide. The colours can also vary depending on the timber that it is applied to. We recommend that a small unseen sample area is coated first to ensure you are happy with it before proceeding.
This is a clearance item and is sold without warranty as per our terms & conditions