Briwax Danish Oil is ideal for treating our interior timber doors and woodwork (architrave & frames etc.) as well as a variety of other timber products.
Briwax is a world renowned producer of quality timber treatments who’s products have been used for many years by professionals.
- Briwax Danish Oil is a blend of oils and resins which seals, feeds and finishes all varieties of wood, without leaving a surface film to chip or scratch.
- Apply with a clean rag or brush to a well sanded surface.
- Danish Oil can be overcoated with Briwax for a softer sheen. When working with new woods 2 or 3 coats will be necessary.
- When refinishing always ensure the previous surface coating has been removed to allow the Danish Oil to soak in.
- Further coats of Danish Oil can be applied at any time after cleaning the surface with white spirit.
Instructions for use as well as other useful tips are available at our Danish Oil User Guide